I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

ACEO: Marbled Flowers II. Painted July 23, 2010


ACEO: Marbled Flowers II
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Acrylic paint on 2 1/2 x 3 1/2,
110# Canson Acid Free acrylic paper.


Using the same colors as the 4x6 Marbled Flowers, I created this and one other art card at the same time. Tying this piece with the others, I used the same patting movement to keep the texture. However, I focused more on a twilight feeling.. I was thinking of the flowers that bloom in the evening. Every once in a while, I have seen moonlight catch a shy flower in bloom in the middle of the night. If such flowers were turned into marble, it might look like this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment