I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Monday, July 27, 2015

ACEO: Anchor Constellation. Completed July 27, 2015


ACEO: Peace Constellation
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Acrylic paint on 2 1/2" x 3 1/2",
246# Strathmore Acid Free acrylic paper.
After one constellation was done, I wanted to continue. Primary Blue, Primary Red, and Titanium White blended into an evening sky once again.

I made a bit of a mess using a toothbrush to create the distant stars. Paint was getting all over my hands. It was worth it when I saw the end result. A thin brush was used to put the Anchor constellation in the sky. Mars Black paint was perfect for the silhouette of the ocean. The waves are a generic shape to try to get the point across as quickly as possible, because I wanted the focus to be more on the sky.

The orginal doodles can be found on Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/diannna-art/19440741033/

No comments:

Post a Comment