I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ACEO: Nebulous: Painted Jan. 11, 2010


ACEO Nebulous
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Acrylic paint on 2 1/2 x 3 1/2,
110# Georgia Pacific smooth cardstock.
After creating the ACEO: Solar Dream, I saw shown stunning space photography via an internet search. I thought on these images into the next day and found myself wanted to explore ideas of space.

It was not long before I sat with paints and began playing with motion and layering colors. I created a piece that did not look much like the space photos I had viewed, but instead formed a nebulous display of paint interacting with itself. I find that this piece is as interesting to the touch, as it was to paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment