I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frame: Painted Jan. 11, 2010


Frame
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Acrylic paint on 2 1/2 x 3 1/2,
white paper of unknown weight.
Often I have had a cloth or paper under where I was painting to catch any access that goes beyond the boundary of canvas or card. I view the frames created and then reuse the surface later, letting it collect layers upon layers of paint frames.

When I removed the ACEO:Nebulous from the paper underneath, I knew I had to keep the frame that was formed. The paper is folded in half, and there are frames littering the backside.. but this one has stirred ideas that will reveal themselves in future creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment