I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ACEO: Balloon Parade. Doodled on September 21, 2010


Doodle: Balloon Parade
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Ink from a random pens on
2 1/2" x 3 1/2", acid free cardstock paper.
Usually I do not post my doodles on my Art Diary. (They just hang about on my Flickr.) However, since I had so much fun doodling this one (it was and excuse for me to test my new mini tripod) ..I wanted to share the 31-second time lapse video.

I placed the mini tripod on the edge of my desk, a small flashlight diagonally behind the blank art card and then I tried to ignore the camera was there as I played with the different pens on my desk.




No comments:

Post a Comment