I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

ACEO: Sleepy Bunny Silhouette: Painted September 4, 2010


ACEO: Sleepy Bunny Silhouette
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Acrylic paint on 2 1/2" x 3 1/2",
246# Strathmore Acid Free acrylic paper.
Yeah.. back in March I painted a Bunny Silhouette on an 8x10 canvas.. but I love bunnies, so I wanted to do it again. This time, as an ACEO and this bunny is a sleepy, unlike the sitting-up, perky Easter looking one I did in March.

There are many wild bunnies in my neighborhood and I always love seeing them. They have fun ears and sometimes they look like they want to take a nap as soon as the sunsets. This bunny is inspired by those I have seen in town and even in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment