I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

ACEO Doodle: Rainbow In The Sky: Colored September 9, 2010


Doodle: Rainbow In The Sky
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Crayola colored pencils on
2 1/2" x 3 1/2", acid free cardstock paper.
Usually I do not pose my doodles on my Art Diary, but I had too much fun with this one to not talk about it. I was given some fun art supplies for my birthday, including Crayola Colored Pencils. I had to play with them and see what might happen.

I tried to create a silhouette of trees along the bottom while forming a rainbow in the sky. Outside of the rainbow, the sky is made up of three shades of blue blending into each other. The rainbow is made of pencils marked: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Violet (Purple).. so other than indigo, I completed the traditional ROY G BIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment