I do not seek inspiration or wait around hoping it will find me.
Sometimes it just shows up, performing an aerial glomp.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

ACEO: BW Wind Dancers: Painted July 29, 2010


ACEO: BW Wind Dancers
Originally uploaded by diannna-art
Acrylic paint on 2 1/2 x 3 1/2,
110# Canson Acid Free acrylic paper.
I had some excess paint, so I painted the art card gray. I had thought I would return to it later when something came to mind. But then, I started drawing lines and it turned into a meditation of sorts.

I did not want to draw straight lines, just spirals and curves. Then my imagination took hold. A couple dancing.. a swan floating by.. acrobats.. a hydra? All in the gentle currents of the wind represented by curved lines. It may appear rather simplistic, but I did take my time with it and had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment